Mccorkell & Associates are looking for an experienced B2B IT Inbound Customer Service Agent to join our specialist team. Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager you will be managing multiple inbound lines for a Global IT Software Vendor, supporting their customers, prospects and partner network. We work hard as a team and thrive in a positive culture with internal progression opportunities.
– Manage multiple inbound channels as part of an expert Customer Service Team.
– Inbound channels include: Phone, Email, Web Enquiry and LiveChat.
– Deliver excellence in customer service, going above and beyond to ensure customers always have an engaging experience.
– Use your IT industry and IT solutions knowledge to respond to customer enquiries, offering solutions and answers.
– Using the relationships you build over the phone, uncover potential leads for the Sales Team.
– Passion for and experience within the IT industry.
– Knowledge of Finance/ERP Solutions will be advantageous.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar inbound customer service position.
– Minimum 1 years’ experience in Salesforce.com or comparable CRM is essential.
– Business Level verbal and written English skills.
– Be driven by exceeding targets and KPIs.
– Proactive, positive and passionate with good communication skills.
– Self-motivated, dedicated, hands-on and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
– Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
– North Sydney Location, great transport network.
– Exciting and growing business with locations in Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Chennai.
– Opportunity for growth and development internally across our many Marketing Departments.
– Fulltime applicants are preferred.
Shift hours are between 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays.
Roles suit current industry and retired professionals, and those seeking to return to work.
*Please note that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted