To celebrate VMware’s 10 years of innovation in Australia and New Zealand, McCorkell were given the task of delivering the company’s flagship event, vForum 2014, so it not only continued to be the premier IT event in the region, but also a huge celebration!
So we thought…what better venue to host this event than Sydney’s iconic Luna Park?
5 000 attendees over two days heard from a host of leading global IT professionals and were entertained at the 10th Anniversary cocktail party by Australian rock legends Wolfmother.
The VMware and McCorkell team then took the VForum Briefing Sessions on the road to 7 cities across 2 countries to over 2 200 attendees.
McCorkell played a key role in promoting and supporting the events via paid campaigns and user generated posts on Twitter and LinkedIn. Our contact centre was also pivotal for registration acquisition and attendance confirmation.
The successful execution of these events is a testimony to the tenacity, dedication, professionalism and skill set of not only the McCorkell events team but the entire McCorkell organisation.
But don’t just take our word for it, here is some feedback from attendees:
• “No doubting the vForum is the most valuable of all vendor events…”
• “Great event, unusual venue, somebody seriously thought outside the box”
• “CTO summary session with Kit, Simone and Bruce was amazing. That alone would have made the whole conference worthwhile”
• “Excellent location and all round great event. Better than TechEd and free too!
• “Fantastic show again this year – looking forward to the next one!”
• “The event is wonderful and fantastic. It is informational with full of fun.”
• “Great forum… Layout was excellent and I was able to meet with key vendors and start establishing relationships that I may not have had easy access to otherwise…Well done on a great event, the effort and expense invested has meant that this has been a very positive experience for me. Well done and thank you.”
• “Best #vForumAU ever. Great venue, great organisation, and great support from VMware. Thanks guys!”
• “Some really great speakers at #vForumAU. Thoroughly enjoyed the session from VCE. A great overview of where IT is heading.”
• “Quality of keynote at #vForumAU is top notch. Well done team.”