Author: Bronwyn Cook, M&a Senior Account Manager
You can’t go two or three posts on LinkedIn or Twitter these days without seeing something about Content. Content is King. Content is the new black. Frank Underwood talks content marketing. The amount of buzz about content and content marketing can be simply overwhelming.
It’s an area I’m extremely passionate about and am one of those people who will not only read all of those content marketing posts but also create some of them!
So I thought I’d share some of my favourite posts and resources with you, to hopefully help you cut through the noise and gain some clarity and insight around content and content marketing.
A content marketing planning tool to help marketers generate ideas for the most engaging content types for their audiences
Also comes with a simple 7 step guide to content success.
What kind of content universally resonates with people?
An outline steps in the B2B sales process and corresponding content marketing tactics that can help guide a client from discovery to decision.
From engineers to the c-suite, technology buyers detail how much content they consume and what content they pay the most attention to.
This is one of my favourite articles written on content as it clearly layouts out what content business and IT executives find valuable as they are searching and evaluating solutions.
They want content that:
* Helps them build the business case for change
* Tells them in 90 words or less why they shouldn’t eliminate your product/service from consideration
* Gives them more in-depth product info so they can determine if they should short-list you for evaluation
* Gives them detailed case studies for companies like theirs
* Helps them sell your solution to internal stakeholders