Marketing Automation Consultant
Love living life in the fast lane? A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Automation Consultant to join our fun and at times crazy family!
At McCorkell, we’re powered by people with a love of what they do. We’re seeking a bright and eager Marketing Automation Consultant with a passion and love of marketing and marketing technology consulting to join our team as a full-time employee. Your day-to-day sandbox will see you as the primary contact for an exciting and diverse set of clients. It’ll be your job as a key member of the close-knit Marketing Technology team to develop strategic approaches and ensure seamless management through to flawless execution, measurement and optimisation of assigned projects.
- Consult, define, and present MarTech strategies based on a marketer’s-first perspective on how marketing technologies can be leveraged to meet our client’s company objectives
- Accurately quote incoming jobs, write scopes of work, and create project timelines with support from the Marketing Technology Manager or Director
- Implement and consult on usage of marketing automation platforms such as Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Navigate and build relationships across complex environments in both SMB and enterprise-level organisations
- Planning, documenting, configuring and quality testing of marketing initiatives in marketing automation platforms, to achieve defined goals
- Day-to-day project management for a book of clients, including communications with your clients and internal teams
- Proactively propose opportunities for new projects with your book of clients to support account growth
- A marketer at heart
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and work autonomously
- Strong work ethic and a sense of accountability to your team and clients
- Data and process governance conscious
- Consulting experience creating, demonstrating and selling solutions to solve complex problem
- Hands-on experience using a marketing technology platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce CRM, or MS Dynamics CRM
- Certification(s) in Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Fast learner with strong technical aptitude
- Superb organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- A flexible work style paired with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS with the ability to read and tweak basic code
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 4-7 years prior work experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Marketo Certified Solution Architect
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Experience integrating Marketing Automation and CRM platforms
- Marketing and agency experience
- Analytical and capable of turning data into a story
Why work with us?
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Salary Continuance and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, including work life balance and leave options
- A focus on wellbeing – sports groups, healthy eating (at times not healthy eating)
- Emerging Leaders program
- Weekly training sessions on offer
- A centrally located office in vibrant North Sydney (stunning harbour views included), just 5 minutes walk from North Sydney station and two train stops, from Sydney CBD
We pride ourselves in our inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation.
We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Most importantly we have a culture that is second to none, a place where laughing on the daily is compulsory. There is a sense of family here, it’s us against the rest.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join an energetic, collaborative team, with opportunity to grow we, would love to hear from you!
Keen to sink your teeth into something new?
We love hearing from talented folk. Send us an engaging bio and resumé.