Head of Singapore
Love living life in the fast lane? A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen for a Head of Singapore to join our fun, vibrant and at times crazy family!
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to work on across a broad portfolio of brands and hone your expertise in a vast range of marketing disciplines. Our clients have budgets to spend and love to push the strategic boundaries! The mastermind behind awesome client service, you will project manage and implement best-in-class integrated communications, utilizing a formidable team.
Some of the perks include regular agency events, team building days and training, front row seats to some of the hottest global brands, and most importantly the opportunity to work with a gifted and multi-faceted crew.
You will be the key client connection, and the one ultimately responsible for quality assurance, maintaining deadlines and upholding a standard of excellence across the Singapore team.
- Business development and growth within new and current client accounts
- Responsible for financial management and profitability of the Singapore Office Meeting Quarterly and Annual Sales target is a key KPI
- Actively identify new business opportunities and convert those opportunities into new business
- Effectively manage client relationships (across all levels)
- Grow a strong and smart team around you
- 10+ years within the marketing services industry, preferably within a digital, media agency or corporate B2B marketing environment
- Solid background working on end-end projects (in a project management capability)
- Drive projects through internal and external teams, partners and suppliers
- Help identify new business opportunities within existing clients
- Work with internal agency resources to facilitate and manage end-end integrated campaigns
- Preparation of clear and insightful performance marketing briefs
- Responsible for quality assurance
- Lead, mentor and inspire
- Previously demonstrated with proven success as an Account Director or Business Director
- Directing projects and working closely with General Manager to develop revenue streams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organisational and analytical aptitude
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Know and trust your own ability to work under pressure
- Work autonomously with very high level of attention to detail
- Experience managing a team of 10+
It is essential that you have the right background, attitude and skill set for this senior role, our people make our business and we invest in our people.
Why work with us?
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Salary Continuance and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, including work life balance & leave options
- A focus on wellbeing
- Ongoing professional & personal training develeopment
- Brand new office location
We pride ourselves in our inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation.
We welcome applications from workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Most importantly we have a culture that is second to none, a place where laughing on the daily is compulsory. There is a sense of family here, it’s us against the rest.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join an energetic, collaborative team, with opportunity to grow we, would love to hear from you!
Keen to sink your teeth into something new?
We love hearing from talented folk. Send us an engaging bio and resumé.