Head of Creative APAC
Love living life in the fast lane? Looking for your next adventure? A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen to join our fun, vibrant and at times crazy family!
We’re seeking a Head of Creative to lead the charge and shine. You’ll be the leader of a team located across two offices – Sydney and Singapore. The role has full accountability of the end-to-end experience from prospect to sales to delivery and client retention. The management of all facets of the division includes growth strategy, business development, planning, product development, budgets, tender responses, quoting and scoping projects, client management, team mentorship and training, setting team processes and standards, and establishing contractors. The successful candidate will be a strong people leader with agency experience with a background in B2B.
- Build the Creative Department across the APAC region
- Ability to hunt and sell new business ideas to new and existing clients
- Manage a multi-functional creative marketing team
- Work effectively with internal and external marketers to devise and execute -high-quality campaigns
- Drive revenue and profits, manage the Creative P & L
- Lead on creative direction and concepts that meet client objectives
- Generate ideas for new business pitches
- Supervise and inspire our creative collaborators
- Work closely with the account and wider team for the best outcome
- Strong conceptual skills
- Experienced in developing integrated campaigns
- Have a sharp eye for attention and detail with your designs
- Able to provide marketable solutions and customer experience solutions
- Capable of understanding target market demographics, analytics and intelligence
- Effective at time management and have the ability to prioritise workflow
- Collaborative on process and thinking across all parts of the agency
- Clear at communicating direction
- A proactive, can-do person
- An approachable mentor
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and qualifications including:
- 10+ years B2B industry/agency experience
- If you have run your own small shop, this is advantageous
- Confidence in presenting and communicating with clients, including the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams to achieve the best results for clients
Why work with us?
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Salary Continuance and Life Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, including work life balance & leave options
- A focus on wellbeing
- Ongoing professional & personal training develeopment
- Brand new office location
We pride ourselves in our inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation.
We welcome applications from workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Most importantly we have a culture that is second to none, a place where laughing on the daily is compulsory. There is a sense of family here, it’s us against the rest.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking to join an energetic, collaborative team, with opportunity to grow we, would love to hear from you!
Keen to sink your teeth into something new?
We love hearing from talented folk. Send us an engaging bio and resumé.