Executive Assistant – Sydney
Love living life in the fast lane? A once in a lifetime opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our fun, vibrant and at times crazy family!
In this role you will be supporting the Managing Director and CEO of one Asia Pacific’s leading B2B Marketing agencies.
This role will require you to utilise your administration, organisational and relationship management skills, on a daily basis. You will need to be forward thinking, flexible and a talented multi-tasker. Along with having the pleasure of managing our fearless leaders, you will need to possess initiative, the ability to deal with high-level clientele and work collaboratively with key stakeholders within a fast paced agency.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Inbox and calendar management
- Liaising with high level clients, partners and internal departments
- Minute taking
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Screening phone calls and recording messages
- Travel coordination and expenses
- Research tasks and special projects
- Managing conflicting deadlines and following up action items
- Event management
- Database management
- Preparation of information, written communications and meeting materials
- Other ad hoc and administrative tasks as required
The successful applicant will have 3+ years Executive Assistant experience and will clearly demonstrate:
- Proven ability to maintain professional discretion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Extensive diary management experience
- Advanced Microsoft / Google Suite skills
- Organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines accurately and efficiently
- Outstanding client service skills
- Agency experience a bonus but not essential
Why work with us?
Some of our key offerings include:
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Salary Continuance and Life Insurance
Keen to sink your teeth into something new?
We love hearing from talented folk. Send us an engaging bio and resumé.